Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

UTA Draft Date!
The estimated date for the Underused Tier Association will be September 10 all UTA Coaches. The estimated time is about 12 Midnight Central European Summer Time. Also, please look up the Discord Thread @naitre posted. The draft will be held there. Another quick note. I will make a thread when the I am ready for the draft. If you have any questions please ask. [color=#FF000]All Coaches must reply to this thread to let me know you are active and are available. Please notify other coaches if they are online if they haven't replied to this thread yet. Also, if I don't make a thread on Midnight CEST on September 10th, I am most likely unavailable. The UTA Thread should be updated with all current coaches. [/color]
Shimono Hiro!

@Thekaratekid
@mitchmaster24
@Luffy
@"Elly"
@big bird
@Platinum2183
@Chawizawd
@Cord
@AndrewAllen
@Frogston
@Marcusube
@Saiman

You guys can't find the discord if you havent already, heeeeere

Woooo \o/
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Definitely active, definitely down to kick some buns. Though tbh I'm not particularly available on Sept. 10th @ 12m CEST, as I will be at work. Any chance we can get it going 2 hours before that? Any later would be impossible for me, although I'm totally free to do this on the 8th or the 9th.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Ayyyyyyye hype! I'm good for the 10th. I'll edit this post later because I'm not exactly sure for the hour. I'm active too lol.
the 10th at midnight.  If I'm still awake at that time.
Looking forward to it!
Why wasn't the draft scheduled for today though since it's a weekend? Weekdays are kinda inconvenient...
(Sep 4, 2016, 04:36 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Why wasn't the draft scheduled for today though since it's a weekend? Weekdays are kinda inconvenient...

Kinda unfair to just drop the draft date on people right this second... A week's notice lets everyone have time to find the post. At least that's what I think.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Starraptors are ready to divebomb to victory
ill mark my alarm for 5 pm my time then