Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
@Unit501 don't hurt him, he's making me some pasta
(Oct 6, 2016, 10:25 AM)GiMYz Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2016, 12:40 PM)naitre Wrote: Great job, @"MistressGlaceon" ! :D Thanks for hosting this week!
  • If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
I'd be an Arcanine and you better catch me in a Premier ball of I won't obey anything.
  • If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
I'd call it the "Pokemon Forever Mods" and we'd take over the Alola region using Phione to make everyone feel bad about losing to the worst legendary ever.
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon?
Survival-horror is my first love, but it's pretty underrepresented in gaming, so I don't play them as often as I used to. A long time ago, I played competitive Left 4 Dead and Gears of War, but both communities have pretty much died out. I'm currently working on the Witcher 3, Metal Gear 5, and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. Smile
  • Cheeseburger or pizza?
Gonna have to go with pizza here. I'm not much of a cheeseburger fan.

@w2gMk That's a tough question! I think the most annoying thing is that I have to be responsible for everything all of the time. Everyone comes to me to ask questions and holds me accountable for everything - doctors, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, speech, case management, occupational therapy, pharmacy, lab, everyone. It can get really annoying having to juggle all of that on top of trying to get my own things done! It also really sucks when patients don't tell me the truth and withhold information. I just want to help you, so if you lie to me, it makes it harder...plus, I always find out the truth eventually Angel

@"Squeab" k meet me behind the school at 4 pm...ALONE.
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

I'm about to call ALL OF YOU out.

@jouzea what are you most excited about regarding Sun and Moon? Will you ever have a day off work to play it?
@devilmoth which Pokemon do you think would be the tastiest?
@"Vinnie050" how many hands do you have to be giving away so many Pokemon so fast? Don't lie to me, I know it's more than two.
@"Elly" if you could divide the mods into Smogon style tiers, which tiers would we belong to?
@Chawizawd are you still alive?
@TheFriedToast how are you liking Pokemon Forever?
@Marcusube who makes the worst sets and why is it @ChaseInfinity?
@trafalgarlaw guuuurl I see you, how do you like your steak cooked?
@Jaerri who is your favorite gym leader?
@SenpaisLittleEevee if @Eckley was kidnapped, which community member would you suspect first?
@"MistressGlaceon" if you could make a new Eeveelution, what would it be?
@Unit501 which Gundam would you use to defeat @"Squeab" in a mecha war?
@Justin will you ban me yet?
@Confide if you had to fight a hundred Psyduck-sized Rapidashes to survive, which community member would you pick to fight with you?
@DanielJames can I get your autograph?
@Rogue when will you finally return from war? ;_;
@w2gMk has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like?
@wundrweapon are you going to get the CoD4 relaunch and will you 1v1 me no scopes only?
@GiMYz ur such a saucy meatball, what went wrong in your life to make you so spicy, pepperoni?
@Black117 are you sick of my shenanigans yet?
@BoneheadMarowak gurl what yo number is?
@"Yummii" how do you feel about Team Skull? Are they the edgiest rival gang ever or what?
@Diegopj7 which legendary Pokemon is your favorite? Don't tell me it's Jirachi.
@BrutalCarnifex what did you eat for breakfast this morning?
@Super_Crane do you like me? Check yes or no pls.
@"MudkipLegend" can you bench press me?
@ChaseInfinity I'm ur biggest fan, can I be your personal paparazzi?

(Oct 5, 2016, 02:45 PM)Black117 Wrote: If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?

Instead going with my typical "go-to" favorite Pokemon, instead it would have to be Infernape since I him it very strong and adaptive to any environment. IN addition, Infernapes learns a ton of "up-close-and-personal" moves like Close Combat, Mach Punch, Flare Blitz, Ice Punch, Grass Knot, etc so I'd probably will be fine...if my trainer ever releases me. Definitely would like to be in a Fast Ball to fight some color synergy.

If you were to start your own evil organization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?

Probably going to be generic with this and say Team Bloo and probably be based on Alola, though Sinnoh would be fitting. Also Team Bloo will use our main leader (yes not me), Bloo itself. For those who don't know who Bloo is...ask people in the PFA @"MudkipLegend", @ItalianG62,@GingerxPug, @Marcusube , @"Squeab" , @Drub87 , @EpicLolz53 , @AbruptFury , @trafalgarlaw, etc. For those who still don't know who Bloo is ...

[Image: screen_shot_manaphy_by_sa_zurri.png]

What other games do you play other than Pokemon?

"...unless you're like me and only play Pokemon". Haven't had time to play Pokemon or play any games in awhile, though did downloaded Earthbound awhile ago on Eshop. Might continue playing through until Su/Mo.

Cheeseburger or pizza?

Um..Pizza?

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@Rogue, haven't thought about any other games to play for awhile, but it would probably be something like Halo or Smash. Would suck at first, but with the time I have we'll see. 

@"Squeab" WHY AREN'T YOU NOT USING BLOO IN THE PFA?!?!
@"MudkipLegend" SO how's the PFA this time?
@ItalianG62 Has the PFA group banned Aegislash? I hope not Kappa
@EpicLolz53 When are you coming back to haunt @Eckley with that Amoongus set?
@GingerxPug Are you Ginger or a Pug?
@naitre No, but are you done with my Shenanigan?

Edit: FORGOT @ChaseInfinity
Please teach me how to make your sets!

(Oct 5, 2016, 03:07 PM)Unit501 Wrote:
  • If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
Non, Pokemon is stupid and bad.

• If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
This is obvious. Pokemon Forever Mods with @naitre .
First off, I don't play Pokemon. Secondly, I play a veriety of different games. I'm playing Destiny, War Thunder, Metal Gear Solid 5, Battle Field  4 and Gundam Battle Operation Next. However I want to start back up in Smite and Final Fanasty 14 HW but I'm to stupid for moba's and to broke for FF. Life is suffering.
  • Cheeseburger or pizza?
Pizza. Anything else is consider a heretic and must be put on the breaking wheel.

Questions that involve me.

@naitre Thats a good question. If I wanted to completly destroy @"Squeab" I would go with Unicorn 03 Phenex. If I wanted to fight on equal terms, I would use Barbatos Form 4.

@Rogue  You

@Animekid7 Where did you go?
@naitre Are we the carriers of first flame to guide those who don't have humanity?
@ChaseInfinity Do you know where @AnimeKid7 whet? I can't find him.
@"Elly" Do you even Believe?
@"Squeab" Why are you so bad at Dark Souls?
@Black117 Why waste your potential in pokemon, such a low tier game?
@Rogue What's your favorite Primal incounter w/ all the difficulties into play and you like coil or alex better?
@Chawizawd Who are you?
@"MudkipLegend" Why are even here?
@Justin Why did you cut your hair?
@GiMYz You remind me of a man Named GMX. Do you know him?
@Eckley Do you love me?
 Thats it for the people I know

Normie question
@"MistressGlaceon" Do you know why I gave a neutral rep?
@wundrweapon Need help with the meme adiction
@Swimmingpenguin791 What came first the chicken or the egg?
@devilmoth Are you a part of the illegal pokemon food trade?
@SenpaisLittleEevee Would Gemany have won if they didn't push in the Russian front?
@w2gMk Opinions on The Cold War?
@BoneheadMarowak If quantum machanic's were actually a real concept, how many different forums could have been made?
@AlolaDonphan2998 Why are you so cute?
@jouzea Thoughts about the U.K leaving the European Union.
@TheFriedToast If the U.S didn't support the mujahideen during the soviet advance, how would the world be today?
@Hatonacat Whats your favorite type of Government?
@"Vinnie050" What could Zeon do to win the OYW from the Federation?
@Mattienator How devasating would time travel be?
@BrutalCarnifex Was the German tiger ever penetrated?
@AnnaTheGameGirl What's your thoughts on global warming?
@Peds Who is the Ghost of Christmas past?
@Soulf0x Was communism a good or bad thing?
@Spiderman Why did you let Uncle Ben die?
@"Chakorah" What to catch these hands?
@Uameky What's your thought's on the Gryps conflict?

More will come later.Bye : ]

(Oct 5, 2016, 05:06 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2016, 03:07 PM)Unit501 Wrote:
Non, Pokemon is stupid and bad.

This is obvious. Pokemon Forever Mods with @naitre .
First off, I don't play Pokemon. Secondly, I play a veriety of different games. I'm playing Destiny, War Thunder, Metal Gear Solid 5, Battle Field  4 and Gundam Battle Operation Next. However I want to start back up in Smite and Final Fanasty 14 HW but I'm to stupid for moba's and to broke for FF. Life is suffering.
  • Cheeseburger or pizza?
Pizza. Anything else is consider a heretic and must be put on the breaking wheel.

Questions that involve me.

@naitre Thats a good question. If I wanted to completly destroy @"Squeab" I would go with Unicorn 03 Phenex. If I wanted to fight on equal terms, I would use Barbatos Form 4.

@Rogue  You

@Animekid7 Where did you go?
@naitre Are we the carriers of first flame to guide those who don't have humanity?
@ChaseInfinity Do you know where @AnimeKid7 whet? I can't find him.
@"Elly" Do you even Believe?
@"Squeab" Why are you so bad at Dark Souls?
@Black117 Why waste your potential in pokemon, such a low tier game?
@Rogue What's your favorite Primal incounter w/ all the difficulties into play and you like coil or alex better?
@Chawizawd Who are you?
@"MudkipLegend" Why are even here?
@Justin Why did you cut your hair?
@GiMYz You remind me of a man Named GMX. Do you know him?
@Eckley Do you love me?
 Thats it for the people I know

Normie question
@"MistressGlaceon" Do you know why I gave a neutral rep?
@wundrweapon Need help with the meme adiction
@Swimmingpenguin791 What came first the chicken or the egg?
@devilmoth Are you a part of the illegal pokemon food trade?
@SenpaisLittleEevee Would Gemany have won if they didn't push in the Russian front?
@w2gMk Opinions on The Cold War?
@BoneheadMarowak If quantum machanic's were actually a real concept, how many different forums could have been made?
@AlolaDonphan2998 Why are you so cute?
@jouzea Thoughts about the U.K leaving the European Union.
@TheFriedToast If the U.S didn't support the mujahideen during the soviet advance, how would the world be today?
@Hatonacat Whats your favorite type of Government?
@"Vinnie050" What could Zeon do to win the OYW from the Federation?
@Mattienator How devasating would time travel be?
@BrutalCarnifex Was the German tiger ever penetrated?
@AnnaTheGameGirl What's your thoughts on global warming?
@Peds Who is the Ghost of Christmas past?
@Soulf0x Was communism a good or bad thing?
@Spiderman Why did you let Uncle Ben die?
@"Chakorah" What to catch these hands?
@Uameky What's your thought's on the Gryps conflict?

More will come later.Bye : ]
The egg did. @Unit501

I've edited one word from the original posts, find the difference.

@naitre never asked me about the Cold War ;-;
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Come to think of it, I'd always go for Scald for damage, unless I decide to go for game or let Bloo die. If I ever setup, normally I intend to faint something on the opposing team.
I'd definitely be a Snorlax, and I'd need to be in a Luxury Ball so I can get my required 12 hours of sleep a day comfortably
We'd be called "The Good Guys", that way we would confuse everyone whenever they asked what the name of our organization was. It'd be in the Alola region. I'd have to go with the Bacon Hawk Yvetal, because who doesn't like a little bacon?
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
There's a few, but I haven't had much time for them recently :[ Pretty much all of the "Tales Of" series games, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door well any Mario games tbh, Call of Duty: BO3 occasionally with friends, etc. 
  • Cheeseburger or pizza? 
Definitely gonna have to go with that fresh doughy pizza. Cheeseburgers are aight, but they don't have the same pizzaz pizza has. 
  • Let's turn flip the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻       

@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you for the art shoutouts!  :D
@moo311 What's your favorite food?
@"Squeab" How'd you think of "squeab"?
@TheFriedToast How do you feel about French Toast?
@naitre gurrrl my number is CENSORED 108, what's yo numbah?
@ChaseInfinity When playing "Duck, Duck, Goose", what Pokémon would be the goose? (seeing as how Porygon would be the duck)
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@BoneheadMarowak No prob thank you for posting em'! Heart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@BoneheadMarowak My best friend's sister started calling me Squeab because she was combining my name, Reed, with a bunch of other words or something. One day we decided to sign up for some online thing, and I couldn't think of a username, so I used Squeab. It just kind of stuck.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@BoneheadMarowak It's pretty good actually.
(Oct 5, 2016, 02:45 PM)Black117 Wrote: @GingerxPug Are you Ginger or a Pug?

Neither. I classify as a Brunette Shepherd instead to spy on the forums.

Don't tell anyone tho, top secret work
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Oct 8, 2016, 06:47 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2016, 02:45 PM)Black117 Wrote: @GingerxPug Are you Ginger or a Pug?

Neither. I classify as a Brunette Shepherd instead to spy on the forums.

Don't tell anyone tho, top secret work

@GingerxPug So you mean to tell me, all of that stuff you mentioned regarding being a Ginger and a Pug was a lie!?!? I thought I trusted you man.