Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 3 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
This Weeks Meet & Greet will be hosted by your friendly neighborhood Animekid, I am a Moderator here on PokemonForever, so if you need any help just Message me Smile.

Welcome to the third edition of Pokemon Forever’s weekly Meet & Greet thread! The goal of this post is to encourage discussion among not only the more seasoned members, but to also bring some of the lurkers out of the shadows and give them a place to break the ice. We will also be featuring some threads that you may have missed over the past week and attempt to revive old threads. All threads listed here were nominated by members of the community. If you see any threads that you feel should be featured in next week's Meet & Greet or have ideas for fun questions, please PM them to Naitre or I!

Community Thread Spotlight:

For discussion: Help rate these teams: Trading threads: Helpful resources:
Don't forget to check out our community twitch account: VGC2015Forum!

Share with us:
  • What pokemon do you think deserve an evolution, a mega evolution, or even a pre-evolution?
  • Which Gymleader or Elite Four Member is your favorite, and why?
  • Which Pokemon Region is your favorite, and why?
  • What games are you planning on getting in the coming months?
  • Any new/old features you want in the new upcoming pokemon games?
Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another here this week.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
ayyyyyyyyyyy got me a Spotlight shoutout!
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Sep 12, 2015, 08:03 AM)naitre Wrote: Thanks for hosting this week, partner in crime! Heart

What pokemon do you think deserve an evolution, a mega evolution, or even a pre-evolution?

I'd really like to see M-Arcanine happen. I feel like it would perform really well with some minor stat boosts and would love to see it done in an art style similar to that of Amaterasu from Okami. Plus, it's known as the legendary Pokemon...it deserves something!
[Image: qhUpVJZ.jpg] your welcome Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
What pokemon do you think deserve an evolution, a mega evolution, or even a pre-evolution?

Would love to see a M-Froslass, it's a badass pokemon and just doesn't get used. Plus Glalie has one so that's just not fair. Goodra, Dragonite and Hydregion are the only pseudo-legendaries without mega's, they may as well round it out and give them all one. Hydregion's already based on a hydra, just give it a few more heads job done. Also this guy ftw:

[Image: Dragonite_level_55_by_dragoncima13.png]

Which Gymleader or Elite Four Member is your favorite, and why?

Agatha, pokemon OG and Oak's rival.

Which Pokemon Region is your favorite, and why?

Probs Kanto as well. RBY original here!

What games are you planning on getting in the coming months?

Fallout 4 ofc, Binding of isaac: afterbirth.

Any new/old features you want in the new upcoming pokemon games?

Freaking HGSS [/ yellow] pokemon following you around, that was the biz.

I am a big fan of Flygon, hearing the rumors while XY and ORAS were coming out that there was going to be a Mega Flygon got me all tingly on the inside, and then all my hopes and dreams were ruined. I hope they take this mythical awesome majestic being off the shelf, dust it off, and make it amazing! Smile

Steven; even though he's the champion and the ultimate goal is to defeat him, I feel like this gym leader is the one you get to know the most about. He shows up randomly throughout the game and gives you free help and advice! What a nice guy... oh and he has Metagross... Metagross is cool.

Kanto or Johto, Nostalgia. Do I need to elaborate more?

Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, and maybe Rainbow Six Seige

I'll repeat what Aether said... I want my Cyndaquil following me again <3
Okay. I am far too lazy to actually format my responses to be anything like presentable, but I don't give a Shuckle. (ALL OF THE SHUCKLES ARE MINE!! KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SHUCKLES!!)

I would love to see a Mega Staraptor. It doesn't need a Mega Evolutions, but if it where to get something like Gale WIngs, then it would skyrocket into popularity.

I personally love Cynthia. Why? She is one of the coolest (and toughest) champions out there. One day you will be my waifu, one day.

Sinnoh. I started with Sinnoh, and Garchomp is awesome. I actually prefer the look of Unova to any other region though. It is so pretty!

I don't know. Battleborn and Overwatch look cool. No Man's Sky looks awesome, but none of them are coming out soon.

Well, I don't know about you, but I want Pokemon to go back to 2D. I know three 3D is the latest tech, but I think 5th gen was the best looking game, and I wouldn't mind going back to that art style.
(Sep 12, 2015, 07:52 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Share with us:
  • What pokemon do you think deserve an evolution, a mega evolution, or even a pre-evolution?
  • Which Gymleader or Elite Four Member is your favorite, and why?
  • Which Pokemon Region is your favorite, and why?
  • What games are you planning on getting in the coming months?
  • Any new/old features you want in the new upcoming pokemon games?
Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another here this week.

I really want Eevee to get an evolution into a Normal/Fighting type. It would get this by leveling up while knowing the move Return/Double Edge or something like that. I would want Absol to get a pre-evo just so Absol can get stat buffs particularly in its speed. Seriously, normal LO Absol with like base 105 speed would be great for the meta. Of course Mega Flygon with Tinted Lens/Compound Eyes, Mega Hydreigon with Mega Launcher, Mega Electivire (Electric/Fighting) with Iron Fist, Mega Magmortar with Solar Power, Mega Rapidash (Fire/Fairy) with Adaptability and gets the moves Play Rough and Dazzling Gleam, Mega Kingler with Huge Power and access to Meteor Mash and Mega Rhyperior with Adaptability. Oh yes, mons like Sunflora, Ledian, Delcatty and Castform should get evolutions. These mons are underwhelming and have horrible base stats, abilities or a combination of both.

My favourite Gym Leader is hands down Clair from Johto and my favourite E4 member is Siebold. These two are just cool in general, have an arsenal of strong mons (both their Gyarados are so OP its annoying) and Clair is bae Angel

Johto is my favourite region. It is the definitive sequel as it has throwbacks to gen 1 as well as introducing a fresh new region with interesting and mysterious lore on each legendary in particular the legendary trio, Entei, Raikou and Suicune *cough* gen 1 eeveelutions evolutions *cough*. The rival also didn't suck and the gyms were challenging (Whitney...)

No games I plan on getting #thirdworldstruggles #schoollifeproblems

We need a Free-For-All mode, new stadiums, better In-Game chat, the lead Pokemon in your party following behind you like in HGSS, a Battle Frontier, trainer customization and a DexNav that doesn't make cave and water chaining a burden.
[Insert signature here]
Farfetched needs a normal evolution, and we need a mega delibird. Also wana see a steel/grass Torterra with arena trap!

Blaine be fly in the gen 1 remakes, just sayin.

Personally I like kanto because for me it marked the begining of a long journey spanning almost 20 years. But Sinnoh takes a close second.

the new Xenoblade game for the Wii U!

Character customization and a following pokemon are a must. I would also like to see trainer classes that have effects on pokemons abilities in game..but I know that one is stretching it I just wana join the evil team if presented the option...

There's currently 3 on my list. Goodra, Arcanine and Flygon. I know that Flygon was going to get one but it didn't happen because they couldn't come up with a good enough design, which is a pathetic excuse when we have Pokemon like Trubbish around. If Audino gets a Mega, These 3 deserve to get a Mega.

If they don't get one in the next games I'm going to get Rogue to Flame Choke some people at Game Freak

Bruno. This man stands for no one. He doesn't even face them. This is what I aspire to be like when I'm older

[Image: 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Bruno.png]

It's between Kanto and Hoenn. Kanto for nostalgic reasons and I have no idea why I like Hoenn

I have no idea. Maybe I'll pick up Mario maker at some point.

I'd like to have Trainer customization and Pokemon following you around back. I also hope they get rid of the need of having a HM slave in the party. They've got the right idea with what they did in ORAS by being able to fly in Latios/Latias, I just hope they implement it for surfing and using strength etc.

I think many pokemon deserve some more love to make them work in the competitive scene. I'd like to see a Mega Persian (Mega Caterpie!).

My fave Elite Four is Karen, because... first Dark Trainer in a Pokémon game.
My fave gymleader is Koga, because: "Fwahahahaha!"  :D

Johto by far. Just for nostalgic reasons.

Fast Racing Neo, Star Fox Zero are on top of my list.

Wishful-thinking-mode engaged:
The ability to select a starting region in a game where Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinnoh, Unova and Kalos are united. Ater you finish your starting region, you can travel to another reagion and challenge the league there.
The ability to select a favourite pokémon that will follow you through the world, like in HGSS, but it can be selected from a box or in a special slot.