Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
So apparently I'm supposed to host this weeks Meet and Greet thread. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not a moderator here so I  may not be able to help with everything, but you can still PM me if you have any questions. Or if you want me to teach you how to Falcon Punch.

Anyway...

Welcome to the fourth edition of Pokemon Forever’s weekly Meet & Greet thread! The goal of this post is to encourage discussion among not only the more seasoned members, but to also bring some of the lurkers out of the shadows and give them a place to break the ice. We will also be featuring some threads that you may have missed over the past week and attempt to revive old threads. All threads listed here were nominated by members of the community. If you see any threads that you feel should be featured in next week's Meet & Greet or have ideas for fun questions, please PM them to Naitre or AnimeKid!

Community Thread Spotlight:

For discussion; Help rate these teams / Leave a comment on these Team Reports; Trading Threads; Be sure to check out the full Trading Section. There's always trade requests and if you can help out please do so

Useful Resources; Don't forget to check out our community twitch account: VGC2015Forum!

Share with us:
  • How well did you do in the 151 Challenge?
  • If Pokemon Z is announced, do you think it's a good idea? Or would you prefer an entirely new generation?
  • What's your favourite Pokemon Lore / Mystery / Conspiracy?
  • If you were a Pokemon, Which one would you be and why?
  • Besides Playing Pokemon, What are your favourite hobbies?
Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another here this week.

Messages In This Thread
Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Sep 18, 2015, 01:02 PM